To our valued community,
We are very excited to be able to open our store once again on Tuesday May 19, 2020. Please see the hours page for our new reduced operating hours.
Due to the nature of our store space, and to ensure safe physical distancing, we are limiting the amount of people in the store at all times. Although the busy back-to-dance period is winding down, it is possible that you may be asked to wait until space is available for you. We thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation in helping us to keep everyone safe.
We will continue to take the following steps to ensure everyone's safety:
- offer 24/7 online shopping with FREE Local Delivery within Guelph
- offer contactless curbside pick-up
- increased sanitization of surfaces, including between each appointment
- offer hand sanitizer at our entrance and throughout the store
In addition to the above procedures, we ask that our customers adhere to the following guidelines:
- limit the amount of people attending your appointment to those needing to try on items (additional family members should stay at home)
- if you need to try on shoes, we kindly ask that you please wear, or bring a pair of tights to change into in one of our changerooms
- refrain from touching items whenever possible
- to wear a mask while in the store as mandated by Wellington Dufferin Guelph Public Health
If you have any questions, please call or email the store.
For more information and details about appointments, please see our FAQs. We will continue to update our guidelines for in-store shopping as the circumstances evolve.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions, concerns, or special requests. As always, we are eternally grateful to you for supporting this small business.
Take care and be well,