Meet the ELLA short, designed specifically for our YOUTH dancers! We have combined the best of both worlds, a contemporary brief and the tumbler style. Designed with a ruched tie cinch, allowing you to adjust the bow long or short as needed; depending on the class or style of dance you are practicing.
This is our high impact short, we took the classic dance short, added a multi length cinched option with stylish ruched sides, allowing for an adjustable length. Mid rise waist and high end interlock stitching. Constructed in our ultra soft, primalux fabric, we created a combo of effortless softness + the perfect amount of four way stretch. Made for high impact training to keep you dry and comfortable while you work on your art.
- - Ella Short (Teal combo)
- - Four way stretch, fast drying, breathable, wicks away sweat
- - Ruched cinched side with bow
- - Multi Style (Short = contemporary brief or Long = the tumbler)
- - Supportive, comfortable, high impact short
- - Four way stretch - designed for flexible dancers
- - High end fabric - durable, continuous wash, performance quality
- - High end construction - interlock stitching, beautiful cut and sew finish
- - High quality - poly/span blend
- - Garment made in China
- - TENDU logo on back band
SIZE TIPS FROM THE DESIGNER
Hi dancers, these shorts are designed to be fitted so they stay in place as you practice your tricks. For this they fit slightly smaller at the leg opening! See size chart for details.
- Thigh Opening: Our shorts have a snug fit at the leg opening to help them stay in place while you dance. We advise sizing up if you have strong muscular thighs :)
- Waist: Regular waist short, sits just below the belly button. Can be pulled up a bit, for a mid waisted look, styled on Kassidy.
- Ruching: Long/ Short?
- - Option #1: pull the ties up, large bow, for a shorter brief style, higher look.
- - Option #2: leave the ties long, small bow, for extra coverage, longer look.